Camp Carnival Daily Activities Sheet

audraz2

I recently got my hands on the camp carnival activities sheet for the western caribbean. My question is... Do they give you the complete list of activities for the entire cruise or is it just like the carnival capers just activities for the day and at night a different sheet for the next day?

I recently got my hands on the camp carnival activities sheet for the western caribbean. My question is... Do they give you the complete list of activities for the entire cruise or is it just like the carnival capers just activities for the day and at night a different sheet for the next day?

When we went on the Valor in May of 2005 they gave us kids capers every night along with the regular capers. We used the kids capers to find out what activities were going on in camp carnival the next day. I hope this helps.

We've been on 4 Carnival cruises (4 different ships) and my son loves Camp Carnival (now 11 yo). The first night, he gets the Camp Carnival activities for the week and circles everything he wants to do for the week. Every ship we've been on makes this available from day 1.

For what age are you looking?

During our Carnival Triumph cruise:

my 12 yo was in the 12-14 years old - she loved doing the scavenger hunts. They had a teen disco every evening. They had SeaNotes - some musical games the first few days. ExerSeas - 3 of the 6 full days. Watercolor (crafts) the last 4 days, could have dinner together every night.

My 10 yo was in the 9 - 11 year olds. Her favorite thing was the Ultimate Late Night Party! from 10 pm - 3:30 am Thursday night (we disembarked Saturday). This cost $26, but she LOVED it!

They had a lot more scheduled activities for this age range. They had Exerseas almost every day (sometimes twice), Sea Notes - the first few days. Watercolor - most days (sometimes twice), took the kids to most of the shows, could have dinner together every night.

For the 2-5 year olds:

Day AT SEA also was formal night

9-10am Discover the playroom

10-10:30 Maka a collage

10:30-11 ExerSeas: Musical Games

11-11:30 Play-doh

11:30-12pm Balloon and tunnel fun

12:00-2:00 CAMP CARNIVAL IS CLOSED FOR "UNDER 2 TIME"

2-2:30 Water colors: abstract drawing

2:30-3:15 Puppet making and show

3:15-3:45 picture bingo

3:45-4:45 CAMP CARNIVAL IS CLOSED TO PREPARE FOR FORMAL NIGHT

4:45-5:45 Kids mini "Coke"tail party

5:45-6:45 Children's formal dinner (food served until 6:15pm) At the Laplaya Grill

7-7:30 Toy time and cartoons

7:30-8:15 Jungle night

8:15-8:45 face painting

8:45-9:15 the Cat in the Hat

9:15-9:30 SeaNotes: the sound game

9:30-10pm A-B-Seas: If you Give a Mouse a Cookie with MIlk & Cookies

10:00pm-3:00am Slumber party (fee applies)

In port Acapulco

9:00-10:00am toy time

10-10:45 Sand Art

10:45-11:30 Bob the Builder with Lego Fun

11:30-12pm Water colors: shape and object printing

12-1pm CLOSED FOR LUNCH

1-5:45pm Free play

5:45-6:45 Children's dinner @ Laplaya grill

7-7:15 Toy time and cartoons

7:15-8pm pirate fun

8-8:30 Dora the Explorer

8:30-10pm Movie Night

10pm-3am Slumber party (fee applies)

I am lazy about typing but if you want I can type more of the days.

For what age are you looking?

During our Carnival Triumph cruise:

my 12 yo was in the 12-14 years old - she loved doing the scavenger hunts. They had a teen disco every evening. They had SeaNotes - some musical games the first few days. ExerSeas - 3 of the 6 full days. Watercolor (crafts) the last 4 days, could have dinner together every night.

My 10 yo was in the 9 - 11 year olds. Her favorite thing was the Ultimate Late Night Party! from 10 pm - 3:30 am Thursday night (we disembarked Saturday). This cost $26, but she LOVED it!

They had a lot more scheduled activities for this age range. They had Exerseas almost every day (sometimes twice), Sea Notes - the first few days. Watercolor - most days (sometimes twice), took the kids to most of the shows, could have dinner together every night.

Were the dinners in the 12-14 year old group supervised by a counselor and where did this take place.

Were the dinners in the 12-14 year old group supervised by a counselor and where did this take place.

I believe that everything listed on the camp carnival capers is supervised (unless listed as being unsupervised).

The dinners were at South Beach Club

Archived