Cruize Parking in Galveston

bnf

My experience:

7 times...great service.

(But it isn't a garage. It's open air. I get them to cover my vehicle, though.)

What do they cover your vehicle with and is it an extra charge? Did you book them online?

If you are driving in have you thought about staying at one of the hotels that gives you free parking and takes you back and forth to the pier for free.

We are only driving 2 hours to get to the pier, so it does not pay that we get a hotel room.

I am thinking about reserving EZ Cruise Parking Garage in Galveston. I have heard a lot of mixed opinions on it. Please give me your opinions.

We used it last week and had no problems. In fact the EZ Cruise bus took all 8 of us and our MANY piece of luggage right back to the parking lot at the end of our cruise.. There is no covered parking, but they do have covers for an additional $10.00 for the week.

I used EZ Cruise recently. Booked on-line ahead of time, and had no problems. They had my reservation listed when I got there.

It was raining when I got there, and they unloaded our luggage under a big awning, then loaded it onto the shuttle, took it off and gave to a porter at the terminal. Very easy for me and DH (who had recently hurt his back, but was too proud to admit he didn't need to be lifting the luggage anyway!)

The lot was fenced with razor wire around the top - looked pretty secure.

The shuttle was waiting when we returned, and they again loaded and unloaded all the luggage, right at the back of our car.

Very nice - no complaints at all.

Archived