Location and Motion Sicknes

I, too, went ahead and switched cabins to more mid-ship on deck 9 of the Freedom. Went down from a D-1 to D-2, but they're the same size. I'll just feel better mentally, because I tend to turn green in the backseat of a car. Now I need to make sure I have our non-alcoholic sparking wine and chocolate covered strawberries get delivered to our new cabin:eek: or someone in our old cabin will get a surprise.

Just got a phone call from my TA. She stated that I will be having Sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my room. Just wanted to say thank you... :p :D LOL

:)

Just got a phone call from my TA. She stated that I will be having Sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my room. Just wanted to say thank you... :p :D LOL

You're welcome hope you enjoy:) I better get that taken care of before I forget, thanks for the reminder!!!

I say "right on" on those ginger pills. I probably get sicker than ANY of you. I have visited the medical dept on 3 separate cruises. Yes, the shot does work, but ya hafta get sick first to get it which sucks. Your normal medical insurance should reimburse you for the cost. Barring that, trip insurance will cover it as well.

I have tried wrist bands, Dramamine, Bonine, the patch and the giger pills. My last cruise was fine and what I used was Bonine 3 times a day (my doctor said I could take them that often) and the ginger pills. It was SO nice not to be sick. I did feel a LITTLE queasy at dinner the first night, but took a Bonine (which was due) and felt fine in a short time. I had earlier taken the ginger pill.

Barring seasickness, I still love to cruise :)

I'll be picking up some ginger tablets and Bonine. I've already purchased some Relief Bands.

Where do you buy this ginger pill? We went to Wal-mart and asked the pharmacist, he said he never heard of it. He pointed to ginger vitamin aisle. Is that the same thing?

Archived