Parking at Galveston for RCCL cruise

vmcb

I sailed out of Galveston on March 19th. I was successful booking about 2 weeks out since this was a last minute cruise. I dropped the family and the luggage off at the terminal. The EZ cruise parking lot is only a couple blocks inland. There was a shuttle available but it was quicker just to walk back to the terminal and catch up with the family inside. I would say it is too far to walk loaded down with luggage but it is an easy walk for most people and quicker than waiting for a shuttle to load or return.

Our disembakation color was Yellow, which meant we had a 9:10 am call time. We were called at 9:12 am, got off the ship, located our luggage, checked through customs, I went to retrieve the van, loaded everyone up and we were on the road home by 9:40 am.

I dropped the family and the luggage off at the terminal. .... I went to retrieve the van...
Based on our experience in January this is probably the fastest way to do it. Next time, this is how we will.

Archived