Wanted: Freedom Balcony Cabin

Last week I booked a large oceanfront guarantee for Freedom 10/29/06. I really wanted a balcony but there were none to be had. The only Oceanview available was the Cat F guarantee. I have been checking daily to see if a balcony cabin opened up. No luck so far. Is it possible cabins will open up as we get closer to to the final payment date?

Thanks

Yes it's possible. We are on the 10-15 sailing and there have been a few open here and there. We got one after they originally sold out.

Watch the RCCL site daily and jump on it when it shows available. Even if it means doing a courtesy hold until you can transfer it.

Bobbie

Last week I booked a large oceanfront guarantee for Freedom 10/29/06. I really wanted a balcony but there were none to be had. The only Oceanview available was the Cat F guarantee. I have been checking daily to see if a balcony cabin opened up. No luck so far. Is it possible cabins will open up as we get closer to to the final payment date?

Thanks

We're booked on the 6/11/06 Freedom in a balcony, I just switched to a D2 balcony more mid-ship, these opened up after final payment was due. Good luck:)

It's almost assured that some people will cancel before the trip date. We're sailing on the 9/10 Freedom cruise and a couple just cancelled that had a great 10th floor aft balcony. So now it's up for grabs!

Pat

I originally had 2 D1's, because there were no JS's when I booked my 6/18 cruise on Freedom-a few months later, about 10 Js's opened up, including the beautiful Aft JS that I now have-trust me, with these prices, things will open up as you get close to your sailing, the price may drop too-I got $860 back on my JS just the other day!!!

Keep checking.

• 4 months later...

Archived