Mercury featured ship on Home Page???

Texasannie

After reading all these posts, and having been a passenger on the 3-17 bleach sailing, I am amazed that this ship is now featured on the home page. No reviews since Feb. 6 is also odd. Our experience on board was not what we paid for, and after being beaten up so badly about our comments, I empathize a great deal with Tuggers! Sure hope someone with her experience will at least post a review of the poor management of this ship! Holland America also had the same problems on board, but reading their posts led me to believe that the passengers there were made to feel part of the solution, not part of the problem.:confused:

I don't think the member reviews not being posted yet has anything to do with whether the reviews were positive or negative. I've noticed it takes forever for member reviews to get posted. I'm actually shocked they have some posted from February already.

As for Mercury being featured on the home page, that's just standard advertising common sense. You experience a problem with a ship or a hotel or a destination in general, then you need to beef up the positive advertising and remind folks what a great ship/hotel/place it is. It happens all the time, nothing new or unusual about that.

Archived