Hello

wolfnature

I just wanted to say 'Hello' since I just registered. My wife and I are going on the Southbound Diamond Princess this summer and she has been on this board for a while (HockeyBoysMom). She is definately the planner and I am the photographer, so I am sure most of my questions will be photo related. I have already seen a couple photography threads that I will have to browse.

Anyway, just wanted to say HI :)

Hello. You'll find these boards are full of information for your Alaskan cruise.

My DH and I are also going on the Diamond Princess Southbound this summer. We are going in August. Having a ton of fun gathering all the info. on where to go and what to do. With only 4 months to go, getting pretty excited.

Plan on taking all kinds of pictures. Sooooooooo I've been reading all the threads on photography equipment and memory cards that I'll need to take. Seems a lot of people are taking at least 1 gig memory cards with the anticipation of taking 750 - 1000 pictures. DH and I are each taking digital camera's plus I'm taking our camcorder also. Don't want to miss anything, especially our whale watch in Juneau with Capt. Larry.

Hello and welcome to both of you. We will be in Alaska this July, sailing NCL. Our cruise was booked over a year ago and it seemed so far away. Hard to believe it's only 3 months now.

Archived