ROLL CALL Navigator of the Seas 09/02/06

Herenks

Welcome Todd and Chris. We will look forward to hopefully meeting you guys soon onboard the ship. I know I speak for my partner when I say we both can't wait to get this vacation started! I'm sure you'll see posts from him soon. Talk more with you guys later...

Brandon :o

Welcome Todd and Chris. We will look forward to hopefully meeting you guys soon onboard the ship. I know I speak for my partner when I say we both can't wait to get this vacation started! I'm sure you'll see posts from him soon. Talk more with you guys later...

Brandon :o

hello BOYS! :)

a little about us... i am 31, my partner chris is 36. we've been together for just about 8 years. we both live in the City; i work for county government in IT, chris is a consultant with KPMG and travels quite a bit. we are both looking forward to meeting you guys. Dont forget Cabin #8580

who's ready for our bon voyage cocktail?:p WE ARE! :rolleyes::):D

only 10 days until our cruise!

i read through this thread again trying to figure out how many of us there are - i count 6, i think. is that still right?

i saw a couple threads where you all were exchanging photos, any interest in another exchange to include us? :p i'm super excited about meeting you guys! there are a ton of photos of us on my myspace http://www.myspace.com/toddkummer

Where is everyone staying? chris and i get into Miami on Sept 1st - i forget where we are staying but will find out.

anyone wearing tuxes on formal nights? we have tuxes, but personally, i'd rather wear a suit.

have any tips or "don't forget"s for us?

10 DAYS!!! YAY!

todd:)

only 10 days until our cruise!

i read through this thread again trying to figure out how many of us there are - i count 6, i think. is that still right?

i saw a couple threads where you all were exchanging photos, any interest in another exchange to include us? :p i'm super excited about meeting you guys! there are a ton of photos of us on my myspace www.myspace.com/toddkummer

Where is everyone staying? chris and i get into Miami on Sept 1st - i forget where we are staying but will find out.

anyone wearing tuxes on formal nights? we have tuxes, but personally, i'd rather wear a suit.

have any tips or "don't forget"s for us?

10 DAYS!!! YAY!

todd:)

I don't think anyone is going to wear a tux. I wanted to, but the others vetoed that idea. I can shoot you an email with our pics. Actually 9 days. I am heading down the first and that is when my vacation starts!!

Where did you get slackey and who is 26?!?!?! I don't feel cool anymore, I don't have a myspace page. So When is your dinner seating? Late or main? We are going the suit route for sure. I think Bill and Jamie should too.

ok, i like you guys already, the song on your myspace is awesome, i cant get enough of it. i sent ya a link to our my space pages

:D Gnarles barkley - crazy. sometimes that is my theme song!

thanks for the link, as well!

we are seated at main dining.

Where did you get slackey and who is 26?!?!?! I don't feel cool anymore, I don't have a myspace page. So When is your dinner seating? Late or main? We are going the suit route for sure. I think Bill and Jamie should too.

travis, you aren't cool. :p

slackey is what they called me at my last job and 26 is the day of my birthday. besides, bill was posting under my name. you think i would normally talk to you losers? haha

We were the ones who ALMOST booked your cruise! haha :) We leave for San Juan in less then 48 hours and leave on Sunday night!!!

Our group will be toasting yours from somewhere in the seas!!! :)

Have an incredible trip!!!!!

Have fun Michael & Gary. Todd, did Travis ever send you our pics? I'm guessing probably he didn't. Sorry Travis, your just a little forgetful sometimes, haha. If he didn't let me know, and I'll send them your way. I can't wait for this trip!! I hope this week goes by quickly..:)

We all have main seating too. I get the slacker part, but you're almost 30. Maybe you should put that number in ;) Don't forget to bring long pants to ice skate!

i may be closer to 30 than you, but you aren't that far away either. the only difference is that i still look good and you just wish you did. :D

only 4 more working days left. next week is going to drag by.:(

Have fun Michael & Gary. Todd, did Travis ever send you our pics? I'm guessing probably he didn't. Sorry Travis, your just a little forgetful sometimes, haha. If he didn't let me know, and I'll send them your way. I can't wait for this trip!! I hope this week goes by quickly..:)

no photos of you two, we drew stick figures and put your names next to each. :D

Archived