What brands of beer?

He wants bud, eh? lucky for him water is available all over the ship :D

The Beer is different on every ship, it even changes sometimes from voyage to voyage,

pretty much all ships have Bud, Bud Light, and other domestics.

most of them serve Corona, some have Dos Equis (XX Lager), some don't.

Foster's is on most ships....Becks is on the Voyager Class in the pub...

check with the bars when you get on board.

Yes they have it on board.....

I have seen ships run out of certain beers very often though. If he drinks a lot of it, you might want to buy a bucket for the room.

Or make a bartender your friend (cash works...LOL) and see if he can tell you when they are running low (if they do).

Bobbie

I am so glad to hear that Becks is available on Voyager Class (Mariner). Hoping it is Becks Regular, not Dark or Lite. Is it on tap, or in bottles? How much $ for a bottle, glass? If bottle, can my husband buy 6 and take them out of the bar? He wants to do BEER O'CLOCK on our balcony each evening. Do you suggest we bring our own on board?

I am so glad to hear that Becks is available on Voyager Class (Mariner). Hoping it is Becks Regular, not Dark or Lite. Is it on tap, or in bottles? How much $ for a bottle, glass? If bottle, can my husband buy 6 and take them out of the bar? He wants to do BEER O'CLOCK on our balcony each evening. Do you suggest we bring our own on board?

I've had bottles of Becks regular(light not lite). Buy a bucket - 6 for the price of 5 I believe and take it to your cabin. Enjoy.

Becks and the imports are $3.75 a bottle. (Radiance had Heinikin, Bass, Guinness, Sam Adams, Red Stripe.... can't remember all)

The domestics (Bud, miller, etc) were $3.00 a bottle

Fosters oil can was a little over $6.00

Archived