Carnival Triumph Weddings

diosa724

Please Help!!!!!:eek: Getting married on Carnival Triumph May 27th, 2006 and I have no idea what I'm in store for. :confused: I booked the Deluxe Romance Package and I plan on having the DJ. Which rooms would we be put in for the ceremony and reception? Does anyone out there have pictures from weddings on that particular ship? If so I would love to see them. About what time were you cleared to get on the ship? We are being told to be outside by 10:30 am. How good is the music that was provided by Carnival? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!! THANKS!!!!:D

Thank you very much, any help would be greatly appreciated!!! I'm getting so excited and nervous at the same time. I dont know what to expect. I really concerned about how the reception area will be decorated. I would like some flowers but it looks like that is out of the question. Do you have any post with photos from your wedding? I would love to see them.

Archived