Entertaining the Kids on the way to the Ship?

emarismom

It may sound simple, but bubbles work great for my kids (4 and 9). It's amazing what blowing bubbles does- the kids laugh and try to catch the bubbles, and everyone around us in the airport/mall/wherever can't help but smile.
I want to be there when you get them out on the airplane. That would be fun to see.

rnprincess,

You sound like your in the same situation as me, we are just going to different places. I've decided to bring a DVD player for the kids, one PSP, one gameboy SP, some coloring books and crayons(I have a girl), and a two light paper back books for each child. Plus the snacks. I will also have to cary on the cameras, a video camera, binochulars, etc. I am trying to limit as much as I can without paying a price with very bored kids:eek: . A few days before the trip, I'm going to take the kids to Gamestop to get new games or videos for the gameboy and PSP. They won't be able to touch them until after takeoff;)

emarismom,

yeah almost the only thing savin my butt are layovers to recharge all those electronics, everyone has 1 carryon what you fit is what you bring.

I am hoping they sleep also since we will be flying allday long starting @6a fom fl finally finishing @5p hawaii time meaning 11p fl time.I hope you enjoy your trip first time we flew w/ them I bought laptop since back then I got one cheaper than a ortable dvd player,my ds 9yo wants psp but I refuse to many accesories .

NCL WIND-HAWAII 6/05

NCLA POAL-HAWAII 6/06:eek: W /THE KIDS:D

rnprincess,

I've really been trying to hold out as long as I can on buying the PSP, but I'm going to get it just before the trip. The novelty of it will make my life alot easier. The gameboy is my sons, but my daughter is about to inherit it when I get the other for my boy. Life is about compromise with kids.

I only have 34 days to go. I can't wait!! Let me know how Hawaii is with kids. That's one we have been considering, but the airfares are killers.

Archived