Another Guaranteed Cabin question

brenda7770

I searched but did not find this anywhere...

When checking for my cabin number using the 'gift' method, it still says Guar. Recieved my docs today and they say Guar.

But on back of the "Sail & Sign Account and Guest Ticket Contract" there is a line of numbers beginning with my booking number then E203*SE200605040003lastname. Could that mean that I am in Cabin E203 which would be Empress deck OV? A 6D from a 4A gty?

Or is this just wishful thinking on my part? We cruise in 23 days, so it may still change even if this is true.

What do you think?

Even if you didn't book thru Carnival...you can still call them with your booking number and let them know that you can't get in touch with your TA and that you were wondering if that was your cabin number....as long as you have your booking number they will tell you :D I know...I've bugged them endlessly on the weekend before when I knew it was coming but couldnt' reach my TA myself! :D

I'd be happy with a 4A, happier with a 4D and a cat 12 would have me grinning all year.

I am just wondering what the E203 means in that line of numbers. The booking number is first then E203*SE (Sensation?)then year and date of cruise. Maybe it means nothing, but it would be nice if it meant an OV.

Does anyone else have docs that they can check?

Thanks

Brenda

I have our docs for our upcoming Celebration cruise, and our cabin number (we selected a specific cabin) is just after our booking number in that line of numbers on the back of the contract page you referenced. Hope this helps. Congrats on the upgrade!

Brenda, that's what mine looked like when we got upgraded in March. And it was our room number.

But on the Carnival website we never could pull up a room number. I also called Carnival less than a week before and the person I talked with couldn't (or wouldn't) tell us our room number. But the one on the back of that one document was it.

Just remember, you can still be moved. If, at any time before you sail, they have someone willing to pay for that room, you'll be moved back down a bit. So congrats, and keep your fingers crossed! (I went from an 8A balcony to a cat 11 suite!)

Brenda- you can always double check it.

goto carnival web site and click on gifts. (dont go into your cruise details)

add anything to your cart- add your booking number and that cabin #- scroll down and see your name. If you see your name its your cabin but it still can change when you get to the pier.

I am just wondering what the E203 means in that line of numbers. The booking number is first then E203*SE (Sensation?)then year and date of cruise. Maybe it means nothing, but it would be nice if it meant an OV.Thanks Brenda

E203 right after a booking number is the Empress deck cabin 203 SE is Sensation sailing 5/4/2006

Thank you all for your help

Serene

I tried your suggestion and it says "We are sorry, but an online order cannot be placed for a Guaranteed Category cabin. "

But using any other room number it says "Invalid Booking and/or State Room. "

So it looks as if this is our cabin, unless we get bumped.

Keeping fingers crossed

it used to show my booking number and guar...but now it is blank

and I cannot get it to come up at all...

what did I do wrong?

oh well, I like surprises, so I can wait. (maybe...):rolleyes:

I tried your suggestion and it says "We are sorry, but an online order cannot be placed for a Guaranteed Category cabin. "

But using any other room number it says "Invalid Booking and/or State Room. "

correct.. this is your message until you see your name. You WANT to see your name. Seeing this message means the cabin is NOT set yet. If you see your name you stand less then 1% chance of being moved. NOT seeing your name that percentage is a LOT higher.

it used to show my booking number and guar...but now it is blank and I cannot get it to come up at all...what did I do wrong?

oh well, I like surprises, so I can wait. (maybe...):rolleyes:

May I ask exactly what is coming up blank? and when is your cruise?

Archived