First cruise June 8th on Ecstasy

kgpackrat

Just wanted to thank you all for keeping me entertained while I wait to climb on that ship. This is our first cruise and we are soooooo excited. We booked in December and it is finally getting close. I wile away the hours reading about all your fun and it pacifies me--temporarily. Keep all the tips coming--I love them.

We'll wave in passing ... We set sail on June 3rd for 5 nights. :D I can't wait for the 1st group to get back to read the reviews on the refurbishment !!

mrdood - please be kind to her and don't make us cancel .... This is the 1st "kidless" trip in 10 years. We REALLY need this trip !! :p

This will be our first kidless trip anywhere in 15 years !!!! I too am desperately awaiting the reviews from the first trip. What time does the ship actually pull into the dock? I might just have to make sure I am in front of the computer. I hope they post something quick--I am starting to drool a little.

Archived