Carnival Triumph 4/1-4/8/06 - Travel Log HELP

mclinnj

I recently was on the Carnival Triumph Western Caribbean Cruise from 4/1-4/8/2006. It was our first cruise, and what a fun time we had. We would definitely do it again. A little unprepared for the cost once on the boat, but well worth it. We wanted to purchase a Travel Log and waited until the last day. We had planned on purchasing one as we got off the boat. They were saying you could get them in the Photo Shop until 9:30 a.m., so we planned on getting one on the way out. I was very disappointed to find out that they were out of them. They said that you had to order them. No place did it ever say that. I've called the Customer Service for Carnival and I'm told that they cannot get a copy. You can only purchase those while on the boat. I told her that it would of been good publicity for them because I could come home and share our real life experience. Now I'm trying to find someone that was on this cruise, where I might be able to get a copy. After spending all that money, I have nothing to show for it for memories and I'm very disappointed. I hope someone can help me out. Feel free to contact me. jreynolds@hr.msu.edu

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know what a travel log is? Sorry to sound dumb but never heard of this..

I think she is referring to the video that they take through out the cruise.

To the OP, what do you mean when you say,"lA little unprepared for the cost once on the boat, but well worth it. "???

The Travel Log is basically a video of everything that happened during the week. It would be a great keepsake if I could find a copy from someone that was on our cruise.

Archived