Junior Suite on Voyager

bd6862

We have booked a junior suite on VOS and it is on the hump, 9th deck (Room 9318). My boyfriend is really wanting to upgrade to a grand oceanview suite on the 10th deck but we loos the hump. We are getting 50 - 50 reveiws on either. Any help???????:confused:

We have booked a junior suite on VOS and it is on the hump, 9th deck (Room 9318). My boyfriend is really wanting to upgrade to a grand oceanview suite on the 10th deck but we loos the hump. We are getting 50 - 50 reveiws on either. Any help???????:confused:

If you've got it, spend it. Go for the biggest cabin you can afford. We had a JS on deck 10 on the Navigator, just aft of the hump. Best location on the ship. 1 flight up to the Windjammer and the pool.

Hi, thanks for info. I thought that was it but had to make sure. I learn new things every day on this board. That is why I love it so much!

We have sailed aft carnival legend (back of boat..lol) and middle on ncl dawn. I have to be honest and say that if I had my choice I would go with the better room over the hump! I don't think the hump will make a major difference but the room sure will. :) You can also find out where exactly it is before booking.

Again, thanks for the info..

Archived