Crown baja deck balcony question

teacherone

I just booked B726 and B730 BE balcony cabins on the Crown. These are next to each other but not connecting. Will we be able to have the divider between the balconies opened?

Also, I'm waitlisted for an AC mini-suite. Would the larger bathroom, cabin and balcony make up for sharing this one cabin with our 2 DD (19 & 20 yrs)?

Thanks!

I just booked B726 and B730 BE balcony cabins on the Crown. These are next to each other but not connecting. Will we be able to have the divider between the balconies opened?

Also, I'm waitlisted for an AC mini-suite. Would the larger bathroom, cabin and balcony make up for sharing this one cabin with our 2 DD (19 & 20 yrs)?

Thanks!

We were on the Star Princess over New Year's. We had two cabins on the Baja deck next to each other. One for my husband and myself, next door for our sons (18 & 15). Our cabin stewart opened the door between the balaconies and we could go between the two rooms freely. We ordered room service for breakfast a couple of times. We were able to bring one chair from my son's balcony over to ours so that the 3 of us could eat breakfast together (older son slept through breakfast). It was tight, but manageable. I prefer two rooms, my 18 year old keeps later hours than we did, so this worked for us. I also like two rooms because it gives us two bathrooms.

Hope this helps.

I agree with 2ndsailing. on the Dawn we had 3 cabins next to each other and had the balcony dividers opened. That was great! It gave us so much extra room. I have also had a mini-suite on the Grand when we travelled with the kids who were 18 and 15 at the time. I find having 2 people to a bathroom is enough, even having the extra space, it didn't make up for the fact that was 2 more people there. I'd go for the 2 cabins!

Archived