menus on the spirit

spirit0603

hello all...i was just wondering for those who were recently aboard the spirit..if anybody can tell me about the menu. i heard that there was a menu change recently..is this true? also did they take away the cold fruit soups? i heard that they did. i know i was on the voyager last june and i loved them but i read somewhere that they took this off the menu...did they take them off for everynight or just certain nights? thank you...lol all this writing about a damn soup that i wont eat for two months.

LOL! Writing and worrying about a soup that we won't be eating for 2 months! You sound just like me.

I haven't been on NCL since September, but we are going again in June (on the Star) and the cold soups have been of concern to me as well. I have heard that they only have them for lunch now in the main dining rooms and not for dinner. I'm hoping that we will at least have them for lunch, as I love those smoothies - er I mean soups!

I'm excited to get back on the ship again and experience this cruise with 5 first timers. I love sharing this experience with someone who has never been cruising before.

Have fun!

Hikini:D

We cruised on the Spirit in February and didn't see any cold soups on the menus. Generally, the food was good to very good in the main dining rooms. The speciality dining rooms had wonderful food and well worth the extra costs. ENJOY!!!!

Archived