Princess Extras for scrapbooking

JessH

• 4 months later...

I save labels from drinks (Diet Coke is Coke Light in the Caribbean!), and business cards/brochures from local businesses. I get and keep extra Patters. I also asked at the CC desk and got some other brochures and things with nice logos on them.

My husband is also trained (so cute how they do that - I think perhaps some become closet scrapbookers), and saves receipts and neat things and has been known to tell me ... umm, don't you want to save that for your scrapbook?

I am so buying the scrapbook on our next cruise, what a great idea!

So, these are awesome ideas, too bad I just can envision myself putting all this stuff strategically in a scrapbook . . . we've resorted to putting pix in a picture storage box. I'm just not the crafty/artsy person, so, who wants to come to my house and make scrapbooks of the 3 cruises I've been on????

Maybe I should try this on the next one?

I have heard that on the Crown Princess, they sell scrapbook pages with the ships pictuere and logo on them. I am sailing TOMORROW so I plan to get some. I read that they have scrapbook classes too. Although I could probably teach one because I've scrapped so long, I like to go even if there is one tiny tip I pick up. I am bringing some photos I took at the Crown luncheon and if we do demo pages, I'll use my own photos of the ship.

I also like to save the shore excursionn book. If we go on any ship tours I can cut out the description in addition to the journalling on the page.

They usually offer deals on the ship scrapbook too. It is very nice. Linen with the name of the ship engraved.

I have heard that on the Crown Princess, they sell scrapbook pages with the ships pictuere and logo on them. I am sailing TOMORROW so I plan to get some. I read that they have scrapbook classes too. Although I could probably teach one because I've scrapped so long, I like to go even if there is one tiny tip I pick up. I am bringing some photos I took at the Crown luncheon and if we do demo pages, I'll use my own photos of the ship.

I also like to save the shore excursionn book. If we go on any ship tours I can cut out the description in addition to the journalling on the page.

They usually offer deals on the ship scrapbook too. It is very nice. Linen with the name of the ship engraved.

Archived