4 months until Europe 25 pounds goal

PattyMichael

I am leaving on our first Europe cruise 13 day. I weight 270 5'4 I have lost 40 pounds so far, but want to lose a least another 25 before the cruise. I am worried about all the walking we will be doing. I need to start walking and swimming again. I am hopefull. Thanks Patty

Well PattyMichael

Spring has Sprung so go for it! You wont be the only one out there huffing and puffing trying to drop some pounds. Your cruise sounds so great. Congrats on the weight loss so far and good luck on your continued journey!

Patty Michael

I know what you are feeling. We're going on our first Med cruise in October. I also want to be fit and able to enjoy walking around Europe--we're in our late 50's so the clock is ticking on being able to do physically intense trips.

I started getting into shape with the Walk Away the Pounds DVDs a month ago--you'll be amazed how just starting to move makes you feel great.

We can be "Gonna walk in Europe" buddies!!

Good luck Patty! You have already shown you have what it takes to lose 40 pounds so we all KNOW you can lose more! I am sure you must feel so much better after losing that first 40... just think what 25 more will do for you. Your cruise will be so much fun... just imagine yourself walking around some beautiful site in Europe, really enjoying yourself because your body feels so great and can keep up with what you want to do. YOU CAN DO IT!

Archived