A4 Suite on Jewel Question

nataliew

Can anyone answer this question please, My Husband and I, Daughter and Fiance are sailing on the Jewel in an A/C Suite and II Inside Cabin and was wondering if the A4 Courtyard Villa will sleep 4 adults comfortably, as i might inquire on a upsell to this catergory A4. Our Daughter and her Fiance have never cruised before, and this is for my daughter who will be 21 years whilst on the jewel and as she is getting married in the April 07 we thought it would be a present to them both. Any help or pictures would be very much appreciated.:)

Can anyone answer this question please, My Husband and I, Daughter and Fiance are sailing on the Jewel in an A/C Suite and II Inside Cabin and was wondering if the A4 Courtyard Villa will sleep 4 adults comfortably, as i might inquire on a upsell to this catergory A4. Our Daughter and her Fiance have never cruised before, and this is for my daughter who will be 21 years whilst on the jewel and as she is getting married in the April 07 we thought it would be a present to them both. Any help or pictures would be very much appreciated.:)

Simple answer no. I believe the A4s are only one bedroom/ one bathroom and you would all have to share a queen size bed.

Now if you look at the A3s then you do have a good option. The second bedroom is small but has it's own bathroom. They may need to use the master closet to store some things and it will be cozy for them but the perks and access to the courtyard area makes it an interesting option

On the other hand they may like having there own inside cabin and a little bit of separation.

Layout is the same as an AB and that sets up another option as well.

Here is a good link with details on the AB

http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm

I believe these are from 14014 an A3 on the Jewel

wwwnorjewel247.jpg

wwwnorjewel248.jpg

Archived