Another Capt Marvin question

GandCg

We are interested in taking a Capt Marvin excursion also, but are concerned about getting back to the boat and missing it. How reliable are the non-cruiseline excursions from Capt Marvin. Has anyone ever had a problem with them and timing to return to the ship?

If we schedule an early excursion, will we be able to get off the ship in time to make their schedule?

Lots of questions....our first cruise....just trying to make the best decision.

Thanks all!!!

We've used them twice, and never had a problem. Our second time was while we were on the island for a week, but we were still back to their pier area when they said we would be. They've been doing this for a long time, so I wouldn't worry about this. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever read where a cruiser missed the ship because the tour company was later getting back (any tour company).

We're using them again when we visit next January.

Well, have a great time! If you have any questions concerning the timing of your excursion, email Ruth or Joan at Captain Marvin's. They'll be able to help you on what excursion will or won't work for you.

Grand Cayman is a small island. It's also a safe island. If you're going to book your own excursion, this is the place to do it. I wouldn't use the ships excursion while visiting GC. You'll save money, and your group will be smaller (than on the ships excursion).

When we were there this past January, we did an excursion with CM's on a Sunday. No ships were in port, and we were the only boat at Stingray City. It was amazing!!!

And good for you that your cruise price dropped! :)

everything turned out exactly like they said it would!!! We had an amazing time and will use them everytime we go back!!!!

Guides were great, excursion was awesome and timing was perfect!!!

Just tell them you times in and out and they will make sure you are back, in fact I wanted to add something to our excursion and she told me not to try, it would be pushing the time envelope to closely so I didn't and was very thankful for their help!!!!!

They are a great company, have a blast!!!!!

Archived