CocoCay Aqua Park Kids Club

grapevine

Does anyone know if the Kids Club day at CocoCay (if they have one like they used to on Labadee?) includes the Aqua Park and/or Water Slide? My 11 yr old loves to stay in the RCI Kids Club 24/7 if he could!

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Kids Club day at CocoCay (if they have one like they used to on Labadee?) includes the Aqua Park and/or Water Slide? My 11 yr old loves to stay in the RCI Kids Club 24/7 if he could!

Thanks!

Yes they have a water park and a very cool slide in another area, but we had to pay per hour per kid.The slide was 1 fee for the whole day.

Steve

Steve - thanks for your quick reply.

So would you say the Kids Club aqua park & waterslide were cheaper than the RCI aqua area excursion prices? (Aqua $15/person for 50 min + Slide $20/person all day) Was there an age max at the Kids Club or were teenagers welcome to?

Steve - thanks for your quick reply.

So would you say the Kids Club aqua park & waterslide were cheaper than the RCI aqua area excursion prices? (Aqua $15/person for 50 min + Slide $20/person all day) Was there an age max at the Kids Club or were teenagers welcome to?

Those were the prices,or should I say they are the same price.The only reason to book as an excursion is to guarantee a time frame.My kids did the walk up routine.The kids club is up to age 17. My kids are 13 and 16.

Steve

Oh, yes, we love all the age range activities of the kids club on the ship. Just didn't know if the water slide/aqua park kids club organized group time, included all ages or just the younger ones. When we were at Labadee a couple years ago, it seemed like it was just the littler ones. I guess my 11 and 15 yr old boys can decide if they want to reserve in advance so....it will probably be a walk up!

Thanks again for the info!

Archived