Catamaran Sail & Snorkel Costa Maya?

DavidsNana

I have posted questions regarding this ships excursion on the Costa Maya Board about a month ago and got no responses. So, maybe someone here has taken this excursion and can answer my questions. Would like to know how the boat is? Is there a shaded area? How deep was the water where you snorkeled and how was the current when you were there? Did they provide float vests? Did the crew seem experienced and were they good for novice snorkelers? Thanks to anyone in advance who can help me.:)

We took this excursion last November and had a great time. The boat is nice and there is shade. The water was only about 10-20 feet deep on the reef we went to, with no current. Yes they provide float vests. The crew was very friendly and experienced they take you out in groups with guides. If you get a chance grab a pina coloda at the shore bar, it was the best I have ever had (and I have had a lot). If this is your first visit to Costa Maya make sure you book some kind of shore excursion, you can't spend a whole day in the market.

Archived