What is the best Cocktail???

howsthis

Mai Tai would be my favourite, hubby liked BBC but I can't stand Bananas.

I like Golden Dreams as well but they were not on the list.

Loved the Brown Brothers ?& Reisling wine as well. (Not all together though)

Val

Mai Tai would be my favourite, hubby liked BBC but I can't stand Bananas.

I like Golden Dreams as well but they were not on the list.

Loved the Brown Brothers ?& Reisling wine as well. (Not all together though)

Val

Brown Brothers Crouchen & Reisling, Brown Brothers Moscato and Brown Brothers Dolcetto & Syrah were our wine choices.

Favourite cocktail is Fruit Tingle.

Brown Brothers Crouchen & Reisling, Brown Brothers Moscato and Brown Brothers Dolcetto & Syrah were our wine choices.

Favourite cocktail is Fruit Tingle.

Not into Reislings, I'm a chardonnay lady:) . I liked the Fruit Tingle, I also love Pina Colada's & Midori Splice's. The Mudslide one was nice too.

Karen

good question howsthis... i have to say i tried just about every cocktail on the menu.. they were all YUM, but would have to say the banana benji was my fav! :D

Unfortunately the Banana Benji has disappeared from the cocktail list.

I tried quite a few of the cocktails, I loved the Mudslide, and the bushwacker. Both are creamy cocktails, I love those types the best. My sister in law liked the midori splice, but sometimes they made it with milk and other times with cream. I guess it depends on who is making it. Some are very weak, so I think that the amount of alcohol is only 1/2 nips not full.

x Michelle

:eek: No Benji !!!Was there one called a Bananarama? or am I confused and it was the banana benji that I loved. Why do you think its off? Surely nothing to do with the banana shortage!!!

I would like to go to Fiji, but we might wait for the Dawn to arrive and see what is available on that. I also like the idea of the Australia navigation cruise too. I have to get a job if I want to go on that one!

I would like to go to Fiji, but we might wait for the Dawn to arrive and see what is available on that. I also like the idea of the Australia navigation cruise too. I have to get a job if I want to go on that one!

Yeh, I'd love to do that one, but I need to ge a job too.

Karen

:eek: No Benji !!!Was there one called a Bananarama? or am I confused and it was the banana benji that I loved. Why do you think its off? Surely nothing to do with the banana shortage!!!

There used to be a bananarama, but that's gone too.......

Hi Skyrules

Can you please tell me what cocktails are left on the Pacific Star? I was so looking forward to working my way through the list but it seems as the yummy ones are gone.

Rach

Cocktail menu can be viewed here;

http://community.webshots.com/photo/549481757/2930029510078909071gQqYsY

If this link doesn't work, go to

http://community.webshots.com/user/skyrules2005 and go to Pacific Star March 2006 folder.

I'm with you howsthis, I say the best is whatever you are drinking at the time ... make sure you have every day's Cocktail of the Day ... and whatever else sounds good!

They don't really do a cocktail of the day anymore, or at least they don't on Pacific Star

They had a cocktail of the day each day on Pacific Sun, either a souviner glass or without the souviner glass.:)

The didn't have the special hurricane glasses on Star - which is a shame because we have a Sky one and and Sun one and we wanted a star one to complete the set. They did have plastic ones (flourescent blue, pink & yellow with just the plain P&O Cruises logo on them) on Star - but no specials or Cocktails of the day.

They had a cocktail of the day each day on Pacific Sun, either a souviner glass or without the souviner glass.:)

Yes but you people on the party cruise before us bought them all & there were none left for us:( . I even emailed P & O about buying one but apparently I can't.

Have to go on another cruise to get one. But will I be guarenteed to get one then???

Karen

My fave is Magnum Meltdown, I hope I can get them to make it on the Star when I go.

It's a Magnum Ice-cream, Frangelico, Kahlua and fresh cream. Then all blended. With the fresh cream, depending how long you blend it for, you can either sip it, make it like a thick shake or eat it with a spoon.

Archived