Hey Scubagirrl I have a Nassau????

Tiger Lilly

Sorry for not doing the 'search' but I'm short on time - leaving Wed AM for FLA and have a thousand things to do besides read these boards (which I can't seem to stop doing)!! Anyway, which beach would have the best shade and chairs to lounge in (to read and nap)? Can't do the sun thing (medicine I take doesn't like sun) so we need shade trees or umbrella etc. I've read about Cable Beach but didn't know if that was the best one to try or if there is another one that would be better.

Thanks!

Sorry for not doing the 'search' but I'm short on time - leaving Wed AM for FLA and have a thousand things to do besides read these boards (which I can't seem to stop doing)!! Anyway, which beach would have the best shade and chairs to lounge in (to read and nap)? Can't do the sun thing (medicine I take doesn't like sun) so we need shade trees or umbrella etc. I've read about Cable Beach but didn't know if that was the best one to try or if there is another one that would be better.

Thanks!

Your best bet for finding shade would be Cable Beach.

You'll have plenty of choices for a shady spot.

Enter thru the Wyndham Crystal Palace.

Archived