Have you had your Bingo?

I went on a cruise this past week on the Enchantment on the Seas and had a blast playing bingo. I won the first night and didn't miss another session. The bingo caller, Casey, was funny and made it worth the money. Be sure to get a bingo dog if you can the first night if you plan to play more. Also, try to be picked when he asks for someone over 21 to go on stage, you get something free.

You can buy bingo the dog for $10 and the next time you show him, you get a free bingo card for the last round of that session. The card is worth $10 to. You can use him with every session except for the free cruise game and the last session.

I'll be happy to answer any more questions.

The Bingo dog on our cruise was only $5.

Packs are $35 which get you six chances each (1 card has 6 sets) for 5 games. As said above, you get 3 extra chance sheet for the last "jackpot" game.

I came darn-diddly-arned close to winning the cruise ..... of course, close gets ya bupkis! Still had a good time anyway. I haven't won a bingo game since I was 10 years old at some resort. But as they say, unlucky at cards.... lucky in love (as my sig proves :p ;) )

I played bingo one night and won $107. They gave me a voucher for my winnings at the end of the bingo session and I was able to either get cash or put it as a credit towards my seapass account (which I did).

I would've won more if not for the "share the pot" rule. Instead of giving the prize to the first person to call bingo in each round, they split it between everyone who got Bingo first. In the first round we played, like 6 people got Bingo so those people each probably got avout $20 or so. The round I won, only one other girl got Bingo so we each got half.

My wife and I played for the Free Cruise on the Radiance of the Seas and WON. We took the Navigator of the Seas and received a Balcony room D-1 cat. and it only cost us the taxes, $177.00. Very good deal. I will always play for the free cruise from now on. Good luck!!

Archived