No reply from Nativeway....

xraygirl

I emailed Nativeway on 4/6 to get more info and book the tour, re-sent email on the 14th with no reply. Has anyone else gotten a reply? We leave on 4/23 and I'm starting to get nervous about getting a tour. Anyone have any suggestions? We'd like to do the stingrays, turtle farm, Hell and maybe the beach. My mom doesn't like to snorkel, and most of the exursions seem to include that. Any help would be appreciated!

Meg

They were pretty quick to answer my e-mails back near the end of Feb when we made a reservation.... no more than 1 or 2 days for a reply. I know sometimes the islands have problems with e-mail service so I'd just keep resending it or perhaps try giving them a call. This is the e-mail addres that we used: nativway@candw.ky

Good Luck,

John

Try calling them! I called 2 days before my sailing...they found space for my family of four for a Stingray city trip. I called the following number, person who answered could not talk, called me back later in the day.1-345-916-5027

Captain Vernon drove the boat...drove the bus too!

They were pretty quick to answer my e-mails back near the end of Feb when we made a reservation.... no more than 1 or 2 days for a reply. I know sometimes the islands have problems with e-mail service so I'd just keep resending it or perhaps try giving them a call. This is the e-mail addres that we used: nativway@candw.ky ...........
Update: I just e-mailed them last night about our reservation and received a reply today.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

John

That is unusual. We booked with Nativeway privately when we were in Grand Cayman end of March. I made the reservation a few weeks before by email. Sharon Eubanks from Nativeway emailed with responses same day, which was on a Sunday. There was no problem booking with them. Cathy

Archived