Theme Nights

bd6862

Does anyone know how to get info on "theme" events on Voyager of the Seas. We are going in a couple of weeks and our group would all LOVE to know if there is a 70's night. They say the cruise director plans these events. Any help ??????:rolleyes:

When we were on the Voyager in December, the theme nights seemed to only apply to the wait staff in the dining room. Their attire would be different nightly based on the theme, but I never saw passengers dress according to the theme.

On Every RCCL cruise I have been on they have a 50's and western theme parties. These both take place after the main show. Some people dress up for them and they are fun. They do usually have a 70's night at the disco where the crew dress up as The Village people. Have fun!

When we were on Mariner 2 years ago, there was a Caribbean night. My brother and I let our wives talk us into going all out. We picked up these outfits in St. Thomas - matching shirts, shorts, and hat. His was blue and mine was brown, with both bright flowers. The wives chose to dress normally. We both had to get a couple of shots of rum before leaving the cabin. When we went into the main dining room, it errupted! The cruise director even came over and posed for some pics with us. She promised to have us on the Cruise in Review video if we showed up on deck for the Caribbean party, but it got rained out. We had a Caribbean night on Radiance earlier this month, but my brother "forgot" his outfit. I wore mine, but it wasn't the same without a partner in crime.

Sovereign of the Seas 2002

Voyager of the Seas 2003

Mariner of the Seas 2004

Radiance of the Seas 4/2/2006

Archived