Nassau - Hilton

2sigs

How far is the Hilton from the Nassau pier? Can I walk or would I need to take a cab?

The British Colonial Hilton is about 5 blocks from the pier.

Just walk along the wharf to Senor Frogs and make a left and walk around to the front entrance, or walk west along Bay Street to the end and walk around front to the entrance. It's an easy walk.

You can use the beach, pool and facilities for $15 per person.

Thanks scubagirrl. This is where the Powerboat Adventure said they would be able to pick us up. I'm a little concerned about making the shuttle since it would be there around 8:30. I know that the Stuart Cove excursion we were considering said not to sign up for the morning trip if you were coming into port that am. Do we actually have to go through immigration when we arrive in Nassau?

first, thank you so much for all of the information you post on this board.

second, would you recommend doing cable beach and having to "sneak"/go through a resort (ie the wyndham or nassau beach club) or going to the hilton and paying the $15 per person for the beach, pool and facilities.

i dont know if you have ever been to paradise beach in cozumel but my husband and i are looking for something like that - just a chair, some sand and some ice cold beer!!

thanks in advance!

first, thank you so much for all of the information you post on this board.

second, would you recommend doing cable beach and having to "sneak"/go through a resort (ie the wyndham or nassau beach club) or going to the hilton and paying the $15 per person for the beach, pool and facilities.

i dont know if you have ever been to paradise beach in cozumel but my husband and i are looking for something like that - just a chair, some sand and some ice cold beer!!

thanks in advance!

Hilton is a very small and private beach.. you may be disappointed.

You could either "sneak" onto Cable Beach, or rent a chaise at the public beach at Cabbage Beach (Paradise Island) and bring you're own stash. (I'm seeing more and more people bring along a folding cooler filled with beer and pop for the day). You just have to lug it over the dune..

But the view is spectacular.

Archived