carnival gifts???

kimberann

Ok, I have a question.... Is there anyway to tell if people have purchased gifts for you, that will be in your room upon boarding the ship? We have listed our carnival information on the registry part of our wedding website. There are a couple of things that I really want, but heck I dont want to buy them if someone else already has... I have email carnival but I cant seem to get a response from them.

TIA for any help!!!:D

Ok, I have a question.... Is there anyway to tell if people have purchased gifts for you, that will be in your room upon boarding the ship? We have listed our carnival information on the registry part of our wedding website. There are a couple of things that I really want, but heck I dont want to buy them if someone else already has... I have email carnival but I cant seem to get a response from them.

TIA for any help!!!:D

There is no way to know.

How many times are you going to post this same question?

Confidentiality is a big issue with companies these days, unless you are the purchaser, I highly doubt you will be given any information. Just wait till you are on the ship, if you want something just buy it, if you get two, you are twice as lucky!

Don't sweat the small stuff:confused: :confused: :confused:

I had the cabin decorated as a surprise for my husband for our wedding anniversary. It was all decorated when we boarded the ship. Really nice.

On the Carnival Spirit there is a shop on board that handles the decorations, gift items etc. Why not wait until you board the ship and see what has been given by family and friends, then if there is still something you want/need go in and order it yourself. On the Spirit it was the same shop that handled the tuxes and flowers. They had most items on display. The towel folding books were available the first few days then on hold for the towel folding class they did on a sea day.

So you really should be able to get most items yourself aboard the ship if you did not receive them as gifts. I agree, Carnival probably will not release the information if anything has been purchased for you. It really would spoil the surprise.

Have a wonderful cruise and best wishes.

For our honeymoon cruise i gave everyone my PVP name and phone number for wedding gifts. I periodically called her to see what had been ordered, she told me what was ordered for us.

damn-- that just aint right. Will rethink doing a gift for a couple who has a registry at a travel agent- I think I will go directly to the cruise lines.

I called the Carnival Gift Department once to order a cake for a friends anniversary. The person did tell me one had already been ordered. They could not tell me who ordered it. They could tell me if something else had not been ordered. I think I'd just wait and see when I got onboard and then order what I wanted from the gift department.

OK....MrDood... IF I could find my original post if would not of asked agian. so dont be so quick to snap at people.

To the rest of you "yelling" at me for wanting to know!! No I do not peak at christmas gifts!!! And I really do not want to know who got us what, BUT I was under the impression that those things for sale online were ONLY online and if you didnt order them before you sale you were out of luck!! Also 2 of some things are GREAT like bottles of wine!! But 2 cakes or 2 door decorations is not!! I would be happy if they (carnival) just said to me or others ordering," you know you might want to consider this other item so they won't have 2 of these.

If I really wanted to know what things we were getting for gifts, I could just look at our other registeries online, like almost every other bride does...

Kimberly- if you want to find your past post- click on your name. It will give you a few options-- viewing all your posts is one.

If you want to see any posts that have a reply since you last visited go to the top and click on USER CP.

Kimberly- if you want to find your past post- click on your name. It will give you a few options-- viewing all your posts is one.

If you want to see any posts that have a reply since you last visited go to the top and click on USER CP.

GREAT!!! Thanks for the info... I was wondering how to do that!!!! now I know!! ;)

Archived