Luggage Tags for Guaranteed Folks

danyelle

Dumb question alert!!!!

So if we're in a guaranteed room and will be getting our cabin assigned at check-in, do we hold on to our luggage until we have a cabin number to put on tags? Do we just give it to the porters w/ just our names?

Thanks in advance!

Dumb question alert!!!!

So if we're in a guaranteed room and will be getting our cabin assigned at check-in, do we hold on to our luggage until we have a cabin number to put on tags? Do we just give it to the porters w/ just our names?

Thanks in advance!

Go to NCL.com and pre-register http://www.ncl.com/more/prepare_cruise.htm

You'll need your Confirmation #. You probably have been give a cabin number. Your luggage tags will be sent to you with your tickets unless you have E-Docs. Then the porter at the pier will write your info on tags and put them on your luggage.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

we had e-doc's so when we got to the Cruise Terminal they handed us tags to fill out with our name and room number and voila', our luggage was taken away and delivered that afternoon ....

Save a little time and pre-print up stickers to put on the luggage tags with you name, phone number, cabin number and part of the ship (Forward or Aft). Of course I know you will be sitting at the terminal at 6AM with plenty of time to fill out the tags by hand.

Save a little time and pre-print up stickers to put on the luggage tags with you name, phone number, cabin number and part of the ship (Forward or Aft). Of course I know you will be sitting at the terminal at 6AM with plenty of time to fill out the tags by hand.

Hey Margaret...what else was I going to do for 6 hours, whoops make that 8,lol....good advice though ;)

I had my printed name tags ready to hand the porter

at the pier, he told me he didn't need them. He wrote

my cabin number on the tag and whisked them away.

They did arrive ok, and before dinner.

I did have plenty of other id on my bags.

Still, first time that has happened to me.

sammy

Archived