Bahamas excursions (Powerboat from the Dawn)

MousyNY

Hi everyone :) My boyrfriend and I are trying to decide what to do in Nassau, Bahamas when we only have about 3 hours in the morning. We do not want to stay on the Dawn, and are thinking about booking the Thriller Powerboat excursion - we have never been on a powerboat before. If you've done this excursion, I'd appreciate your thoughts on it - is it worth the hour ride? Is it at all dangerous?

Any other good excursions to do in this short period of time? (other than Atlantis, which we will be doing the night before)

Thanks!

My kids and I did the Thriller Power Boat a few weeks ago and I have to say my kids (age 14 and 8) were not very thrilled. They compared it to riding in their uncles speed boat. We were on Carnival and the excursion was Power Boat to BlackBeard's Cay with Rays. The island was fun and the we enjoyed the Rays. Having already been swiming with rays in the Caymans, it was still fun. But could of done this same excursion without the Thriller boat for a lot less per person. Now maybe if its just a ride on the boat, it may be more thrilling.

Archived