Travel-To-Go

MollyBrown

I just wanted to clarify a point without continuing the previous thread. You said

<<<As for trying to replicate what you grew up with? Why try! Create your own standards. Don't try to adopt what you thought was good, but instead what you actually enjoy.>>>

You are right about creating your own standards and your own way of life. However, I absolutely loved the environment of my childhood and youth, at least in terms of way of life. It was outstanding; but all our family properties, just about, are gone, and so is most of my family. In finding out what we want in this short life, it is up to each of us as individuals to decide what we like and what we want in life. If you experience something wonderful, that's a clue. It doesn't matter if it's past tense.

When I dicovered QE2, I was reminded a little of home, whereas life in NYC had been trying, not luxurious, to say the least, and fraught with many "challenges". That's all.

Molly,

Understood.

I have posted my personal email here before. I realize this is getting rather personal and probably needlessly upsetting. Should you wish to email me privately,

it is parrothead-av8rATmindspringDOTcom (you know the format<G> and yes, the dash is really a dash!)

I don't always have a chance to read all my email daily, as I can't access it at work. However, anyone wishing to speak to me B/C (backchannel) is most welcome to do so!

Karie

Archived