Water Slide

last cruise the deck was so hot where the entrance to the slide was you HAD to wear your shoes in line! We never made it to the slide though, line was too long.

First off you should wear shoes, since the deck gets very hot!

But, if you take them off, the attendant at the top will let you take them off, and if you hold the shoes on the way down, that is okay. I hold them for two seconds, and throw the in back of me, and meet them at the way down.

The attendant really doesn't care.

Out of curiosity, what type of staff works at the slide??

Don't tip the guy who is managing the slide. He will say he is the last person you will see until you get to the bottom.:D

Hi,

First time Carnival cruiser.

Are the water slides a part of the pool or do you need to pay extra for it?

I will be cruising on the Sensation later on this year and was confused by the OP comment regarding tipping the attendant.

If you have to pay extra for it, how much do they charge for it?

Thanks

Hi,

First time Carnival cruiser.

I will be cruising on the Sensation later on this year and was confused by the OP comment regarding tipping the attendant.

Thanks

No, there is no charge, but there is a person keeping an eye on things so no one crashes into an unsuspecting person at the bottom.

The ignore button will work best on people who don't provide valuable information.

The slides are free, and there is no tipping. The Sensation slide will deposit you in the main pool on the Lido.

No charge for the waterslide. And no, you are not expected to tip the attendant.

Have to say, I really didn't care one way or the other about the waterslide before we sailed, but once I gave it a whirl, I was ten years old again! (I am 34.) Lots of fun!!! :D

Valor Slide, They say that the Freedom or the Splendors slides will extend outside of the ship on a clear tube so you will be suspended over the ocean

I don't walk on the floating staircase to the Supper Club. I even hate the glass enclosed staircases that go from the veranda down to the Lido deck.

NO WAY I will go on a slide that suspends me over an ocean.

I went down so fast I crashed into the stairs at the end of the trough.

The bruise on my butt was so big and bad I couldn't wear white the rest of the cruise :eek:

LOL--Are they going to replace the slide on the miracle? I thought they were having problems with people who hit the end of the trough.

Archived