Caribbean Princess Cabins

leiloni

We are getting ready to book a July 2007 cruise in the CP. We are looking at the Caribe deck cabin Balcony C506 does anyone have any information on this or anything close to it. It is a triple 2 twin beds and a bunk. I need some input. It will be my husband and I and our 8 yr old.

Thanks

LeiLoni

Great location you will be on the port side and have a bigger balcony. Don't forget to go out and wave to the people in their yards as you sail out of the port.

Your 8 year old will love the kids program. My 8 year old was glad she finally moved up out of the 3-7 year old group.

I agree great location...we had a balcony on Caribe deck last time and loved the balcony even though 1/2 of it was uncovered...my only problem is the bathroom is sooooooooooo small, but you get used to it...sometimes I feel like it's eating me up...everything is so close together.

447112611.gif

We just booked July 2007, the 8th. Glad to see Im not the only crazy who books so far ahead!! Karen

We are getting ready to book a July 2007 cruise in the CP. We are looking at the Caribe deck cabin Balcony C506 does anyone have any information on this or anything close to it. It is a triple 2 twin beds and a bunk. I need some input. It will be my husband and I and our 8 yr old.

Thanks

LeiLoni

Archived