Host Caroline or Laura

Host Caroline,

I remember you posting to my post that I did a few week or so ago about Tartan Tours in Syndey, Nova Scotia.

A tour to Louisebough Fort. I believe you posted that you had done or knew about them.

I have booked marked there web site in my favorites on my computer, now when I try to access there web site I get an error. I tried the web site address and still get a error.

I've email them with the email address from the web site at that time and had it written down with all my vacation info and have not had a reply as of two days ago.

I booked a tour with them for our stop in Syndey in September and got my friend over to review all our tours for the week and she wanted to see the web site and read a little about it, do you have that web address or can you give a suggestion? I didn't write the phone # down, Duh!!!

When I search for Tartan Tours it takes me to a web site in Scotland.

Like I said, what suggestions do you have or if anyone else reads this that have used or has a tour booked with TartanTours in Syndey, Nova Scotia that might have the phone # or any other info.

Thanks,

Thanks for the info, but the web sit is what I have and it will not come up.:confused:

I as well call these phone #'s and they are not in service either. :confused:

Have you tried them lately???

Thanks

OH, and while I'm hear I got emails the my thread postings when someone posted a reply. I'm not getting them anymore, do you know why? I check my profile stuff and I have instant email check, so are you guys not doing that yet or is something wrong in my profile?

Thanks a Bunch!!!;)

Marcyjane: I have a little bit different icons etc as a moderator but if you go to the top of the thread in the blue "header" section, don't you see something called "thread tools"??? If so check the dropdown and it should give you an option to "subscribe" to the thread... As I understand it this is the same thing and you can choose how to receive your notifications.. if this isn't it let me know.

Host Carolina,

Have you come up with anything yet on a new Phone # or web site for Tartan Tours.

I found one today searching the web but it is in Syndey, Aust.:confused:

Also emailed them again today with the email address I had saved and as of now, just checked my email and still no response from them.:confused:

I already sent a $50.00 deposit .

Thanks,

Just a quick post to let you know everythings ok with Tartan Tours.

I got a email today from the lady handling my tour and their web site is down and as well their phones are messed up and due to a telephone works strick no one will cross the picket line to work on their problems.

She hopes they will resolve their problems soon.

;)

Thanks for all you help, I taken notes of all your suggestion in Syndey and Halifax.

I can't wait to try those "Lobster chips" you talked about.

You think that they would ship a box back home for me???

Thanks again, you to Kind;)

Thanks for all you help, I taken notes of all your suggestion in Syndey and Halifax.

I can't wait to try those "Lobster chips" you talked about.

You think that they would ship a box back home for me???

Thanks again, you to Kind;)

I don't know how the chips would ship but you could ask.. maybe some of the stores along the waterfront would be able to.. the vendors at the terminal didn't look like they were set up for that. The chips were "interesting"...sort of like BBQ potato chips.. we ate ours on the way home:)

Archived