Welcome home Kaseyoz!!

karmac

Hi Karon

Hope you had a lovey time & I hope you got the message I left for you in your cabin. Did you leave on time? The cam wasn't working at the time so we couldn't tell but we docked a bit late & we didn't get off until 12.30 & there were still others on board. Thought it might have held you up a bit.

Karen

thanks for the welcome home.

sorry karen I didnt get your message and we were still in the same cabin. Shame about that but great that you thought about us.

Yes we were late checking in . We couldnt check in until after 2pm , by then the terminal was so packed and chaotic, but as we were there by 12.35 we stayed in the queue. We still left at 5 pm, but due to bad weather and then the drill at 4pm i never managed to get up to the cruisecam.

look put for revews and photo posts.

cheers karon

thanks for the welcome home.

sorry karen I didnt get your message and we were still in the same cabin. Shame about that but great that you thought about us.

Yes we were late checking in . We couldnt check in until after 2pm , by then the terminal was so packed and chaotic, but as we were there by 12.35 we stayed in the queue. We still left at 5 pm, but due to bad weather and then the drill at 4pm i never managed to get up to the cruisecam.

look put for revews and photo posts.

cheers karon

Shame about the message. All it really said was what a great time we had had & hope you have a wonderful trip. I took it down there on the morning we arrrived back in Sydney & gave it to the lady who was in the cabin before you but I addressed it to you & wrote your cruise number on it. Anyway, you would have been there when we finally came out & I did look around but never noticed you. Hope you had a great time anyway. Did you miss Mystery Island? It looked like you did from the cruise cam. Look forward to hearing more about it.

Karen

Archived