Mini's on Crown

TheHappyWanderer

I still do not "get it" I guess. When I look at the deck plans for the new Crown it shows that all BUT TWO of the mini suites are on Dolphin. It shows that there are exactly TWO aft mini's on Emerald. Can this be right? Nearly aft on Emerald on both sides are a row of what look to be quite large cabins with large balconies....and these are listed as simply regular balcony cabins.....and they look much bigger than the two mini's aft.

Anyone already booked on the Crown with a mini in a location other than Dolphin, please chime in.

As mentioned on the other thread, if you are looking at the Crown Emerald Deck Plan on the Princess website, the Emerald Deck Plan aft cabins are categorized incorrectly and have been since the day Princess launched the Crown deck plans. Princess has yet to fix the site, after numerous calls from me and possibly many other pax.

Do not use the Crown deck plans for the Emerald deck from the Princess website to choose a mini suite on the Emerald deck.

Cabins E720 through E731 on the Emerald deck for the Crown are Category AD Mini Suites. E730 and E731 have the extended balconies. E730 and 731 cabins are the same size as the rest of the AD minis on the Emerald deck, only the balconies are larger.

The Crown Princess Emerald Deck Mini Suites are identical to the Caribbean Princess Emerald Deck Mini Suites.

Here is a correct Emerald Deck plan for the Crown. Place your cursor over the cabin and it will show you the correct category.

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipDetailsDeck.do?shipId=212&deckId=1489

Yes, we are booked on the Crown in an Emerald mini suite.

Here are some pics of cabins E730 and E731 from the Caribbean Princess. The Crown will be the same. Note the extended balconies:

http://community.webshots.com/album/286943699twqmmj

http://community.webshots.com/album/461466720nodSmP

;)

I still do not "get it" I guess. When I look at the deck plans for the new Crown it shows that all BUT TWO of the mini suites are on Dolphin. It shows that there are exactly TWO aft mini's on Emerald. Can this be right? Nearly aft on Emerald on both sides are a row of what look to be quite large cabins with large balconies....and these are listed as simply regular balcony cabins.....and they look much bigger than the two mini's aft.

Anyone already booked on the Crown with a mini in a location other than Dolphin, please chime in.

Archived