Silver Moon and a 3-year old

edgars

Hello,

From everything I have read about the Silver Moon II, it sounds like a wonderful time. I am looking for some feedback from those who have been on it as we are going to be on the Silver Moon II on May 3rd from the Carnival Destiny.

How do you think a 3-year old will do? She is a good girl, not too rambunctious and does like swimming. Just wanted to see what everyone thought on bringing a 3-year old on board. Thanks in advance.

while I haven't been on silver moon, I have been on other catamarans with children. my husband took our 4year old on one about a month ago.. I think the only thing would be to make sure she wears some type of floatation devise (my son wears something we call a back board, which is what he uses when he swims) at all times. (water wings might get a little hard on her, but it would keep her safe). wear lots of sunscreen and just keep on eye on her. I think you should have a great time. (Nick is a great captain, and owner, and will not let anything happen)

We just took this tour last month. There was a little 6 yr old girl on board with us and she just loved it! She wanted a nap in the afternoon and went to the inside cabin and layed down on the couch for an hour or so. When she woke up, they made her a "virgin daquiri" and gave her chocolate chip cookies. The crew took such good care of everyone on board! As far as shade goes, the whole back of the boat is shade--only the catamaran in front has full sun (we were on the Silvermoon 1). My only caution would be that at the second snorkeling site, there were thousands and thousands of jelly fish! My husband got stung pretty badly in a few places on his leg. There were no jelly fish at the turtles...and the turtles were incredible! They let you feed them fish and they come right up to you and you can touch their shells! It was the best tour of our 11 day cruise!

Archived