a question regarding the cabin # 9131 at Millennium

ludela

I heard that being under the Resort Deck (Deck 10) could be very noisy, with less sun and obstructed view. Is it true? I would really appreciate any feed back. I am planning a 12 nights cruise to the Mediterranean.

We sailed in 9133 on Infinity (right next door) and we did hear rolling noises from the buffet late at night and early in the morning (around 11:30 p.m. and 6 a.m.). Otherwise, it was quiet. On the other hand, we did not like the overhang and the supports for deck 10 are visible in several of our shots of the Hawaiian islands. Others may prefer the overhang as it offers protection from the sun/rain, but I prefer a balcony with more light. In the future, I would not book a cabin on deck 9 if I could avoid it. JMHO

I just got off Millennium and I was in 9094 and I will NEVER cruise on that deck again. It sounded like people were running to the buffet. All I could think was "It's only food...you don't need to run to it" I don't know if it was rolling carts or people and I don't care at this point.

The overhang was not great. As for pictures I just zoomed out and avoided the overhang but I did not like the overhang at all.

The only nice thing was only having to walk up one deck to the pool and to the buffet but after being on deck 9 I don't care if I had to walk up from deck 2.

I've been on deck 9 a couple of times, but more towards the front under the Aqua Spa. Noise was not a problem. We like the overhang. I like being able to sit out in the shade as the sun get really hot.

Enjoy,

Duane

I was in 9038 and that wedge veranda was worth it. The overhang is large but then again that has merits too. 9038 is under the spa and the noise level there is none exsistent. Next Millie cruise I may try the same cabin on deck 8 just below to see if there is much difference. All in all deck 9 where I was was great.

David & Cathy

Archived