Pictures from Infinity 4/2/06

SharkieRools

Hi all,

We haven't got around to writing a review yet, but in the meantime we have some pictures of the cruise online at:

Infinity 4/2/06 Panana Canal Cruise

Pictures show the ship very well, we were also on board. Did you notice the artwork outside the restaurant on the 5th floor? Series of potatos.

This was one of our best cruises, what was nice it was same ship as our sept 05 alaskan trip. Some of the same crew on bard which was like a homecoming party.

Mike & Emily

1058894193_Newbridge.jpg.5b340bd9aff75eadb6556851bab22217.jpg

Wow, those pictures were wonderful. It really wets my appetite (literally and figuratively). I am planning to sail her in Nov. to the canal. I have a couple of questions you may be able to answer, if you are so inclined. 1. When is a good night to go to SS United States? I prefer not to go on a formal night. 2. How many formal nights? 3. What did you think was the best part of this cruise? 4. Did you go to the Persian Gardens and how was it? 5. Any tips or suggestions? 6. Any suggestions about excursions (booked onboard or off the ship) Thank you in advance. I am so psyched. I can't wait for Nov. to come. I hope you have your land legs. Welcome home. Deb:D

Wow, those pictures were wonderful. It really wets my appetite (literally and figuratively). I am planning to sail her in Nov. to the canal. I have a couple of questions you may be able to answer, if you are so inclined.

DEB

1. When is a good night to go to SS United States? I prefer not to go on a formal night. 2. How many formal nights? 3. What did you think was the best part of this cruise? 4. Did you go to the Persian Gardens and how was it? 5. Any tips or suggestions? 6. Any suggestions about excursions (booked onboard or off the ship)

Thank you in advance. I am so psyched. I can't wait for Nov. to come. I hope you have your land legs. Welcome home. Deb:D

1.You will need to wear a jacket to this restaurant and it is enforced, We usually go on formal night as you are already dressed up.

2.There are three formal nights, the last one is lobster night in the main restuarant.

3.Whew this is hard to say, the canal is awesome remembering that is was built in late 1800's and early 1900's and is still bascially the same. The days at sea are good, Easy to relax and/or enjoy the activities. Ports of call are fun with some of the excusions.

4.We did not go, so cannot help with this one,

5.We like to have a CC room on the 8th or 9th deck midships. The rooms are bascially the same but the extras are nice. We like to eat breakfast and lunch in the spa cafe. We are not buffet people, to much food and way to many people.

6. We ususally do only ship excursions or go out "walking" on our own. If you see an excursion you really want to do then book online in advance that way you will not miss it. Of course in some cases the excursion are cancelled and money refunded immediately to your account. We had two cancelled on us, both for lack of attendance.

Each evening you get a newsletter for the next day, As an insert is the daily ship activities, the sheet folds up easy for your pocket.

If you have not been on this ship or another of this "class" the exploring is aways fun to do. Plus using the stairs give you good excercise.

The pool area can get real busy and finding a "non reserved" lounge can be fun. Watch for sunbathing the shade, both of us got a sunburn in the shade. Must have been the glare from the deck or someting.

Enjoy your time November will be here before you know it.

Mike & Emily:):)

Pictures show the ship very well, we were also on board. Did you notice the artwork outside the restaurant on the 5th floor? Series of potatos.

Mike & Emily

Yes! Although I didnt post any I beleive I have some pictures of these somewhere! :D

Archived