Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

wait!!! i pulled out my luggage last nite to make sure it was still there...like it went anywhere since last april...lol

i'm totally psyched for this cruise...it'll be even better after i meet some of you in sept. in pt canaveral. how great will that be? then i can put a face to the name for the next year!!!

off to scrounge up some chow....

If there's anyone out there from North or South Carolina and in easy driving distance from Charlotte NC, we would love to have you join us for a gathering of local cruise critics members on Saturday, August 28th. Please go to the float-away lounge and search for the thread, "We Like Calling North Carolina Home".

Harris Blvd. and David Cox Rd.
3425 David Cox Rd.
Charlotte NC

MIDTOWN SUNDRIES - AUGUST 28 7PM

wow! found the hounds out running the streets!!! not good! i had to get them all back in the pound...here hounds! here boys and girls...c'mon back home!!!

hooooooooowwwwwwlllllllll!!!!!!

actually, i have to go rescue a pekingese this morning. i have to get him away from a kook and get him to his new home. ahh the life of a pekingese rescue worker is never dull!
i'll stop in after i get back. what fun...i get to give a poor abandonded puppy a nice home...i love that!!!!
see y'all later!!!

[i][size=3]Hounds, Hounds, Hounds!!! What in the world are you doing over at the 3rd Avenue Pub? Are they having a special on their draft beer?[/size][/i]
[i][size=3][/size][/i]
[i][size=3]Get Back To You Kennels!!!!! [/size][/i]
[i][size=3][/size][/i]
[i][size=3]I know it is a long time before you will be able to board the CP, but be patient, you will be able to get on OK--if your papers are in order!![/size][/i]
[i][size=3][/size][/i]
[i][size=3]Keep the faith and stop pub shopping!![/size][/i]
[i][size=3][/size][/i]
[i][size=3]Marilyn[/size][/i]

[b][size=3][color=green]Dana, maybe they want a feather bed instead of a cot!!!! Perhaps we should put some vodka in their water dish!![/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=#008000][/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=#008000]Marilyn[/color][/size][/b]

Morning Aca!!! If I'm Not Mistaken...i Think There Are Other Hounds That Are From Your Area...scroll Back And You'll Find Them...

Welcome To The Hound Pound!!! Good To See You Found Us!!!

Off To Make The Donuts...catch Y'all On The Flipside!!!

So what is/are the hounds, is there a secret handshake or something, is there a hazing period before I can join???

I sent my mother a link here so she should be around soon, also.

I saw Little Red was from the Detroit area, I'm near Flint and my parents are in the Detroit area.

Archived