Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

Gheez you pups travel fast. Rescued you guys all the way on the bottom of 3rd Avenue. :eek: Time to come back to the pound. :)

Oh, and before I forget:

[size=7][/size]
[size=7][/size]
[b][size=7][color=red]HHHOOOWWWLLL!!![/color][/size][/b]

[size=7][color=red][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=red]Calling all Royal Hounds and Mutts!!!! [color=seagreen]Where are you??? [/color][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=purple]Oh, here you are!! [color=magenta]What in the world are you doing at the second avenue pub???? [/color][color=blue]It is way to early to be drinking!!! [/color][color=lime]Oh, don't give me that "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" excuse!! [/color][color=sienna]It just isn't going to work this time!![/color][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#a0522d][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=blue][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#0000ff]Get back to the Royal Kennel where you belong!!!![/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[color=darkred]Queen Mumsy aka Marilyn[/color]
[color=#8b0000][/color]
[color=#8b0000][/color]

It's been a busy day in Pammy's world, just stopping in to say hello! Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful summer day where ever you happen to be! Just think, Cheryl is out on the Glory now, that lucky dog!

[color=black]Hi Pammyhound and all the Hounds and Mutts,[/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black]We just returned from a lovely voyage on the Caribbean Princess over July 4. We'll have more details and a few photos soon, but this evening we need to begin unpacking and "resting up" from the LONG bus ride (Cruise Connection) back home.[/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black]If anyone has any specific questions about the ship, etc., please don't hesitate to ask. Giuseppe Romano was the Captain and he had his lovely wife and two sons on board with him. Graham Seymour was absolutely hilarious as cruise director; his "Be Very Afraid Morning Show" is not to be missed each day on cabin TV.[/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black]More soon. Oh yes, just one more thing.....[/color]

[size=7][color=red]HOOOWWWLLLLL!!![/color][/size]
[size=7][color=#ff0000][/color][/size]
[size=7][color=#ff0000][/color][/size]
[size=7][/size]

[size=3][color=blue]Hey all Hounds. I'm back from the beach and we had a great time. We rented two condos on Indian Rocks beach with our best friends and our kids and grand kids. I got a great tan and did pretty much nothing all week. I did miss my CC buddies though and I missed this.......[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=5][color=#0000ff]HHHHOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLLLL[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#0000ff]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size]

Randy, it's great to have you back, I can't wait to hear more about your cruise! We're all green with envy that you just sailed the CP and we have to wait over a year!

Lisa, glad to have you back, blonde and bubbly! :)

[color=black]Hi again Hounds,[/color]

[color=black]Okay, there are so many great photos of the Caribbean Princess already published on the web that we wanted to primarily get some photos showing the balcony configurations and the way the other decks' balconies can be viewed from Caribe deck. We were in Caribe 301, which is normally a handicapped-accessible cabin, but was assigned to us by Princess since we booked very last-minute (about 4 weeks prior to the sailing date).[/color]

[color=black]For balcony pictures, click this link:[/color] [url="http://community.webshots.com/album/161915750zjVPZA"]http://community.webshots.com/album/161915750zjVPZA[/url]

[color=black]Please feel free to post any questions you may have about balcony privacy (or lack thereof) or any other aspect of the cruise you wish![/color]

[size=3][color=blue]Randy and Mary, thanks for sharing the pics. They are awesome. The balconies are pretty big. Can't wait to cruise.[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#0000ff]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size]

[size=3][color=seagreen]Where is everyone?? I found us on page #3 and that will never do, you know!![/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#2e8b57]It has stopped raining--had a few drops the past couple of days--and I guess Summer has returned to the Beautiful Pacific Northwest. [/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#2e8b57]Hope everyone is having a great day.[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#2e8b57]Marilyn[/color][/size]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Blue]Hello Everyone!

I've had virus problems so I haven't been on in a while. I went to Internet Explorer because I couldn't get on cruise critic through AOL and all H**l broke lose!!! We had 52 VIRUSES!! Can you believe that? It took Herb 14 hours to get rid of them! Herb said someone who really knew what they were doing could have done it in much less time. I'm totally computer illiterate so I'm no help.

Everything looks like it's fixed now. (I hope, I hope). Even recreated my name using a hyphen. Laura Sterling says it's not in cruise critic. But I'm still not sure. Several of us from the Explorer still post on the thread and 4 of us got a virus!!(they're going on the CP,too)Pretty high odds!
Anyway, hope all of the Hounds are doing [SIZE=3]GREAT[/SIZE]!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]![/SIZE]

[color=black]Hi Hounds and Mutts,[/color]

[color=black]We've finally posted our mini-review of our July 3 sailing on the Caribbean Princess. [/color]

[color=black]Here's the link:[/color] [url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=1620870#post1620870"]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=1620870#post1620870[/url]

[color=black]The bottom line is that it was GREAT! The Hounds are going to love it.[/color]

Archived