Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

I'm back!!! Many of you know that I have been working towards having gastoric bypass surgery for the last 6 months. I finally had the surgery this past week. It went well, I was in the hospital for only two and a half days. The can now peform this surgery lapriscopically so the recovery time is much faster. I'm feeling better each day but will be off work a couple weeks. I will try and catch up with you all over the next few days!! Thanks you to those that sent cards and flowers, they were much appreciated! :D

Welcome back PammyHound. I didn't know you were having surgery, but I'm glad to hear everything went OK. :) I started Weight Watchers again yesterday.

Good luck with the weight loss. I'm sure you will look awesome for the cruise.

Joan

I also didn't know you were having surgery, but I bet you are feeling much better now, and it will be up and running(?) in no time! It is so great to have you back with us again. It's hard enough missing a day or two on these boards, as so much mischief (LOL) shows up that we didn't know about. Welcome back!!! Lynne

[i][size=3][color=seagreen]Are you talking to yourself again, Petra? I sure do hope that you didn't answer yourself!!![/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#2e8b57]I just came to find you Hounds and Mutts, but Red beat me to it!![/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#2e8b57]I guess, since it is summer time, everyone is busy trying to keep cool or something. But, in the distance, I still keep hearing---[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=red][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=#ff0000]H H O O W W L L !!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=seagreen][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#2e8b57]Keep up the good work everyone!!!![/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#2e8b57]Marilyn[/color][/size][/i]

[color=black]Out of the mists of fog on a moonlit night comes the sound that stirs longing for all those of a different breed........[/color]

[size=5][color=magenta]HOWWWLLLLLL!!!!!![/color][/size]

[color=black]Party on![/color]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hey Petra! I found a signature with your name! Don't know if you want one or not but I thought you might like to see it! I don't have your email so here's the link![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/petra.gif[/url]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Sure thing Pammy! I've found several for Pam or Pammie but none so far with Pammy. But I'll keep looking! If I can't find a Pammy I'll save a some of the other two and see if you like one of those as a last resort![/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Trish, thanks a bunch. Now let's see if it worked. Looks like I had to take a couple of things out, but they'll go back in after the Mariner cruise. ;) Trish, you can find my e-mail in my profile. Feel free to use it. :D

Archived