Fastest route off Glory in St Thomas

JustFloatN

JustFloatN.....we are your traveling companions on the Glory.....31 days and counting!! We have the BOB group booked thru Carnival and when they are called we will go down with them...or earlier.....because as previous poster said....cabinmates have to go thru together. Boys and I are listed in same cabin. Question I have, once you clear customs....do you depart the ship immediately or can you then go back to your cabin and leave at your convenience. We have different excursions booked within our group and everyone doesn't have to be off ship early but we have to go thru customs together. What is the routine??

JustFloatN.....we are your traveling companions on the Glory.....31 days and counting!! We have the BOB group booked thru Carnival and when they are called we will go down with them...or earlier.....because as previous poster said....cabinmates have to go thru together. Boys and I are listed in same cabin. Question I have, once you clear customs....do you depart the ship immediately or can you then go back to your cabin and leave at your convenience. We have different excursions booked within our group and everyone doesn't have to be off ship early but we have to go thru customs together. What is the routine??

As long as your sticker doesn't fall off you can leave the ship whenever you want, or not at all.

Archived