had a great cruise

doodlesmommy

My DH and I just returned from the Liberty - had great fun and really enjoyed it. The boat was beautiful :) and our room (inside - 2nd floor) was actually bigger than our previous cruise on Princess:) . This was a "Spring Break" cruise and there were close to 1,000 kids aboard - but honestly, I didn't notice them at all. Could go on and on about the fun we had despite the not so great weather and rough seas:( ...but I am sure you can all imagine.

So this is the question - after seeing how great the "family cruise" thing was for others, we want to give it a try. Would love to hear from others who took their kids along (ours are 15, 13 and 8) and which boat you chose. We are thinking the Liberty again or maybe the Victory.

My sons( 15 & 17) are cruise junkies! They have been on 6 cruises and our 7th is planned for next year, Europe on the Carnival Freedom. They have been on the Victory, Glory, Spirit. Can't really go wrong on any ship!

Missyal

doodlesmommy,

We also just returned from the Liberty and had a great time. Check out my webshots albums of our Carnival Liberty cruise and you might find yourself in some of the pictures. ;) We had quite a few cruise critic members on board.

We'd love to do Liberty again next spring break, but it's on a six day that week and now we're hooked on eight day cruises after this one...:o The Victory is a great ship for kids too; we sailed her last June.

My kids are 13 and 10; they have been on 4 cruises and all have been great for the kids (see ships in my signature). Trying RCCL next year... I'm told there is even more for kids to do there (with ice skating, rock climbing) and we need a change of scenery.

Cruising is great for families -- there is something for everyone.

My DH and I just returned from the Liberty - had great fun and really enjoyed it. The boat was beautiful :) and our room (inside - 2nd floor) was actually bigger than our previous cruise on Princess:) . This was a "Spring Break" cruise and there were close to 1,000 kids aboard - but honestly, I didn't notice them at all. Could go on and on about the fun we had despite the not so great weather and rough seas:( ...but I am sure you can all imagine.

So this is the question - after seeing how great the "family cruise" thing was for others, we want to give it a try. Would love to hear from others who took their kids along (ours are 15, 13 and 8) and which boat you chose. We are thinking the Liberty again or maybe the Victory.

My son (14 1/2) is a TOTAL cruise junkie! (Yeah, like I'm not!:D ) We just got off the Pride a few weeks ago and already have another cruise booked! I don't EVER want to be without a cruise to look forward to again;) !!!

By the way, we also had a whole boatload of kids on the Pride, but they were all very well behaved and you hardly noticed them! Ryan had a blast! We all did! I suggest you find a cruise and book it immediately!

Archived