GoinCruisin

Which itin do you like best??  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Which itin do you like best??

• Triumph: Miami, San Juan, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Valor: Miami, Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Pride: LA, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas
    • Glory: Port Canaveral, Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Liberty 8 day: Ft Lauderdale, San Juan, St Thomas, Antiqua, Tortola, Nassau
    • Freedom: Most likely mid-November, don't know itin yet
    • Other: please explain

I'll have to tell him by January. He has to bid for vacation at the beginning of the year.

That's even better - you can give it to HIM as a christmas present ;)

I've already asked ryan's employer (his brother:rolleyes: ) for time off for both cruises next year....don't know when I will tell Ryan about them.....he's gonna kill me, but that's ok because I will have had fun getting there...LOL! :D

Well, Fall 07 groups are booking... so I guess we better start thinking about it, LOL!!!

Looking at some time in October most likely... Let's get our thinking caps on!!!!!!!

The Miracle was the best cruise I have ever been on I loved all the places it stopped and the ship was GREAT

Here we go:

Holland America is offering Vacations To Go customers who are active police officers, firefighters or teachers special prices on select sailings. Police officers and firefighters must present a copy of their official ID or badge, and a driver's license, at the time of booking.

I think we'd fit in fine on HAL. What do ya'll think???

Here we go:

Holland America is offering Vacations To Go customers who are active police officers, firefighters or teachers special prices on select sailings. Police officers and firefighters must present a copy of their official ID or badge, and a driver's license, at the time of booking.

I think we'd fit in fine on HAL. What do ya'll think???

We might be able to give the police officers something to do? :rolleyes: ;) :D

I'm not sure if Larua can get priceing that far out.I have gone to two different on line sites and there priceing only goes to May of next year. Mike

Doubtful that she can...I was asking whether or not she was going to allow another S&S (CC) group cruise.

I'm not sure if Larua can get priceing that far out.I have gone to two different on line sites and there priceing only goes to May of next year. Mike

Mike, the pricing for this cruise is on Carnival's site... they actually have pricing through April 2008...

I've sent the request to Laura, but it generally takes a little time for her to get everything set up, get pricing, etc. But I will let everyone know as soon as I hear anything at all, you guys can count on that :D I'll be so excited when we can start planning this one!!!!!!!

Can I be in the doghouse too??? Romeo hates when I cruise :p LOL!

Actually Mike - I am already booked on this cruise! :D (just not with the group) :( I was already booked for sept 07 (with my aunt - a TA) when this was chosen and just moved my booking back a month.

If you go to Carnival's site - they have pricing and reservations out to Spring 08 already :)

Edit -- as usual Lucy beat me to it!!!! LOL

C'mon in Lucy -- there's plenty of room in the Dog House!!!!!

Actually Mike - I am already booked on this cruise! :D (just not with the group) :( I was already booked for sept 07 (with my aunt - a TA) when this was chosen and just moved my booking back a month.

If you go to Carnival's site - they have pricing and reservations out to Spring 08 already :)

Edit -- as usual Lucy beat me to it!!!! LOL

C'mon in Lucy -- there's plenty of room in the Dog House!!!!!

LOL BJ!! Sorry girl!!!!

That's going to have to be a pretty big dog house!! I have a feeling there will be plenty more to join us! LOL!

The Miracle was the best cruise I have ever been on I loved all the places it stopped and the ship was GREAT

That's good to hear! I'm doing that one at the end of August. I still feel bad that I couldn't Conquer the Conquest, but the Miracle's ports of call will help make up for it.

That's good to hear! I'm doing that one at the end of August. I still feel bad that I couldn't Conquer the Conquest, but the Miracle's ports of call will help make up for it.

We did the Miracle last year, it was a very nice cruise... a little on the tame side, but we still had a great time!!!

Now why wouldn't she allow it??? We're good!!! :D

I hope that she does allow it since I am ready to book NOW :D !!!!!! I know everyone else plus me is ready to drank, drank & drank some more while being good at the same time :rolleyes: !!!!!

I hope that she does allow it since I am ready to book NOW :D !!!!!! I know everyone else plus me is ready to drank, drank & drank some more while being good at the same time :rolleyes: !!!!!

LMAO, we'll be so dang good we won't know what to do with ourselves... perfect opportunity to drank :D LOL!!!!!

We'll just have to entertain ourselves for a little while... Laura is really quick about getting this together, but she has to wait for the TA to get all the info, etc. Just going by the price on the Carnival site, I'm excited!!! For an 8 day cruise, on a new ship, prices for balcony cabins looks great!!! So patience my dears... it will be worth the wait!!!!!!! :D

ok....so now I've resorted to threatening friends & family into going...

"You're going and I don't want to hear any objections or I'll bust you up!"

p.s. 32 years old, going on 16....:p

Atta girl :D:D You are a quick learner!!!!

I'll have to tell him by January. He has to bid for vacation at the beginning of the year.

What you do is wait until he is having a great time on S&S II......and just say"This is so awesome, I"m so glad we already booked S&S III, aren't you!!!!!".

Then look confused when he dosen't know what your talking about!!!:D

Mike, the pricing for this cruise is on Carnival's site... they actually have pricing through April 2008...

I've sent the request to Laura, but it generally takes a little time for her to get everything set up, get pricing, etc. But I will let everyone know as soon as I hear anything at all, you guys can count on that :D I'll be so excited when we can start planning this one!!!!!!!

Can I be in the doghouse too??? Romeo hates when I cruise :p LOL!

I hear you Chris. The doghouse sounds like the fun group!!! Babette and Zoe (my cats) hate when I go out of town........I know they are cats but can I be in the doghouse too?;)

Archived