Got Docs for 5/25 Baltic on Princess

sallycruiser

We got our docs today for the 5/25 Baltic Cruise on Star Princess. Are we really going? Looking at some of the pictures on these boards of Star Princess, it seems like it will be very close if at all..looks like alot more work is needed.

I would have hoped that Princess would give us an update on whether the repairs will be done in time for the May 15th cruise.. Guess we will just have to keep waiting to see.. I assume their standard line will be that they expect to be ready for May 15th.. If not, when do you think they will let us know.

We are booked on the 5-15 so we are keeping our fingers crossed. We also received docs last week and Princess' word is we will sail as planned. It could be that a few rooms will still need work and they will sail and repair at the same time. These passengers could be moved to another cabin if necessary. The engineering structure was not damaged and very little of the public space. Think positive! :)

We are booked on the 5-15 so we are keeping our fingers crossed. We also received docs last week and Princess' word is we will sail as planned. It could be that a few rooms will still need work and they will sail and repair at the same time. These passengers could be moved to another cabin if necessary. The engineering structure was not damaged and very little of the public space. Think positive! :)

I think Princess will do everything possible to keep the 5-15 sailing date. As you say they could sail with the 100 cabin in the final stages of repair and book everyone in the remaining 1400 cabins.

They will not want to lose the income of those cabin by canceling more cruises.

My TA e-mailed me yesterday that our documents for 5/25 are in and we will be getting them shortly. But, Sallycruiser, I think the same thing as you, hopefully we will be sailing, even with a few unfinished cabins. Our cabin is on Baja deck another side from the burned one. I don't think tPrincess will be moving a lot of people around, but some might end up with a very nice upgrade. O, I just want to go on vacation. Packing list is done, tours are picked up for the most part. Will keep fingers crossed.

Archived