Do the dining rooms have outside views?

robinsoncruisers

They do have views and it was lovely looking out when sailing away although a little bright sometimes. I think just about all of them are 8 seaters. Don't know if you can specifically request one but it certainly wouldn't hurt to try. Also make sure you check as soon as you board as the request may not have gone through on the booking.

We had a window table on Pacific Sky, and the on the first night we were sitting at the table having dinner. We were still passsing through the passage between Moreton & Bribie Islands and the mainland, in the main shipping channel, and we passed a container ship going in the opposite direction. It felt like if we'd been able to open the window we could have touched the ship it appeared to be that close. I had my back to the window and wondered why everyone else looked so startled, until I turned around and saw it.

On Pacific Sun we were by the windows for dinner, but as we weren't eating til 8.30pm there wasn't anything to see.

On Paciifc Star the dining room has no external windows, so there's nothing to see at any time of day. I guess that's why we never made it to the restaurant for Breakfast or Lunch on this cruise - because it was nicer to go to the Lido deck, where you could see things and enjoy the scenery.

Archived