Room Service

The room service is pretty much anything that does not have to be served "really hot".

Everything is served 24 hours a day:

Breakfast items- fruit, cereal, pasteries, bagels (and cream cheese), coffee.

Coffee is delivered in a carafe to keep it warm. Bagels have always arrived warm.

Lunch - Dinner items - a collection of sandwiches to select from on various types of breads. My son loves their turkey sandwichs - but they have ham and cheese, roast beef, BLT etc. Desserts and snacks like cookies, tea or juices.

Have a great cruise!!

On the Inspiration last year, we ordered the cookie and brownie plate (thinking it would be enough for DH & I to share). It came with 2 small brownies (about 2inches square) and 2 cookies. So, you may want to order 2, or order fruit with it. :)

I have tried to do a search on this and came up with nothing. Does anyone have a room service menu? I will be on the Legend in 16 days. Thanks. Tony

You searched the wrong site, this site is inadequate at image storage, most people will scan and post at www.webshots.com

Here is your menu:

http://image09.webshots.com/9/7/64/14/114576414PfSdSF_fs.jpg

Try cruiseclues.com and click on your ship or any Carnival ship for that matter. Menus are fleet wide. Scroll down to the photo area and you should see at least one link to the room service menus, if not several.

Harvey

Archived